DJ Dinesh & Kid Deli Egypt
- Words: Tomas
- Label: Goldspot
For the last six years, New Yorker DJ Dinesh has been working hard for UK garage and its dub, house, and electro hybrids at his clubs Heat and Drive By, and on solo productions with his mate from across the pond, Kid Deli. Here the duo employs a dub ‘n‘ flutes formula on "Egypt" with Arabic vocal samples and severely gyrating subbass. Other cuts explore Big Apple disco-punk and dubstep rubs of Diwali-style dancehall. If ya‘ can‘t stand the heat...
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsCheck Out John Talabot's Remix of Bicep, Download an "AltMix"
- NewsDefected Announces Masters at Work Anthology
- NewsTerekke Preps New EP for L.I.E.S., Streams Title Track
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player