DJ Hyper Fractured
- Words: DMatrix
- Label: Bedrock Breaks
Even drum & bass, the bastard child of dance music, had more representation than nu-skool breaks at this year's WMC. Help is on the way, as Bedrock Breaks is poised to infiltrate the mainstream with this double-CD compiled by London's 21-year-old Guy Hatfield. Starting off as a relaxed and heady affair, the mix segues into harder dance tracks on CD 2. Unreleased material peppered with last year's anthems showcase all the stars: Fatliners, BLIM'ls and Kemek the Dope Computer are just a start. With this thorough representation of breakbeat innovation, maybe soon the world will wake up from its trance.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsDownload a Lush Ambient Production from xxxy
- NewsCheck Out John Talabot's Remix of Bicep, Download an "AltMix"
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player