DJ Narrows House of Pain
- Words: Star Eyes
- Label: Octagon Dubs
Two slabs of noir-ish, chugging UK bass, driven by heavy-handed cymbal rides and twisting, warping low-end. Narrows always tells the traditional 2-step sound to fuck right off with his heavy, grimy 4/4s. This is what the term "hard house" should really apply to.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsThe Lowdown - This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Untold, Tycho, Jam City, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player