DJ Nu-Mark & Pomo Blend Crafters
- Words: Pete Babb
- Label: Up Above
This CD comes off as more of a Nu-Mark production showcase than an actual album, but I'm not complaining. These clearly are beats for MCs, not stand-alone instrumentals; they take a fairly basic verse/chorus/verse structure without a whole lot of changes happening. As such, it's good background music but not exactly gripping listening. No matter-Nu-Mark is due a lot more props than he's getting for his production prowess, and maybe this CD will help raise his stock. It's also a great purchase for any aspiring MC in need of some high-quality beats to flow over.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player