DJ Phantasy, Shodan & UK Apache I Say, You Say
- Words: DJ Chopper
- Label: Easy
OK ravers, get out your lighters, whistles, and horns-mek me see some signal! A strictly red light ragga MC track from Phantasy and Shodan, with UK Apache chatting pure party lyrics: "If them coming in tough/we coming in tougher/should a never test/the Original Nuttah." It‘s madness laid over moody David Axelrod samples and a buzzing hornet bassline. To be honest, d&b has been in a rut and it needed an anthemic jump-up track like this to shake things up.
- NewsDownload a New Mix from Tycho
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player