Dkay & Kasra Babylon
- Words: Tomas Palermo
- Label: Brigand
Babylon is a big tune. Lets just get that out of the way before explaining that, despite the title, Dkay & Kasra‘s track is more in the style of Addiction or Fellowship than Congo Natty. Imagine triumphant horn samples, sweet chord progressions, and an echoed vocal clip that gives the tune a dubwise edge-all that before a surging bass wave comes crashing in. Flip for the tight and tidy drums of "Black Magic." Perfection.
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player