DMX Krew Many Worlds
- Words: Brion Paul
- Label: Rephlex
Ed DMX‘s array of aliases (Computer Rockers, Mandroid) invoke an alabaster museum of electro/freestyle tributes. If you‘ve visited that museum, his latest sprawling manifesto of genre-obliterating artistry will come as little surprise. From eloquently layered Detroit-isms to good old fashioned IDM noodles to a hilariously genius deadpan-voiced history lesson on William the Conqueror set to a plodding electro beat, Many Worlds must establish Ed DMX as one of the foremost cherished resources of electronic music ingenuity.
- FeatureDekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- NewsWatch a New Video for Fatima's "Rest in Peace"
- NewsIkonika Streams New Track from Upcoming Hyperdub EP, Drops New Mix
- MP3Remote "Alcyone (Matt Walsh Remix)"
- Dekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- Trainwreck: DJ Slugo Recounts the Time He Found Himself in the Middle of a Hotel Room Brawl
- 20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- Record Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
XLR8R Downloads Player