DMX Krew Many Worlds
- Words: Brion Paul
- Label: Rephlex
Ed DMX‘s array of aliases (Computer Rockers, Mandroid) invoke an alabaster museum of electro/freestyle tributes. If you‘ve visited that museum, his latest sprawling manifesto of genre-obliterating artistry will come as little surprise. From eloquently layered Detroit-isms to good old fashioned IDM noodles to a hilariously genius deadpan-voiced history lesson on William the Conqueror set to a plodding electro beat, Many Worlds must establish Ed DMX as one of the foremost cherished resources of electronic music ingenuity.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- NewsHear Dntel's Upcoming LP for Leaving/Stones Throw
XLR8R Downloads Player