Domingo The Most Underrated
- Words: Max Herman
- Label: Latchkey
- XLR8R Rating: 7/10
Domingo isn't exaggerating much when he calls himself "the most underrated." Despite carrying a production résumé that boasts top-notch singles with KRS-One, Big Pun, Non-Phixion, and others, this NYC native has received very little recognition over the years. Unfortunately, even with his debut, he's not likely to garner wide acceptance-most of these robust, sample-driven tracks (with Big Daddy Kane, Guru, etc.) sound like they could have been recorded a decade ago. But while Domingo hasn't conformed to modern production trends, he still delivers East Coast-centric fire nearly every time. Nostalgic hip-hoppers will love this album.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
XLR8R Downloads Player