- Words: Phil Phloe
- Label: Lewis
"I got reservations/dinner and a limo But your ass wanna stay home with Jay Leno/Watching re-runs of Ricki Lake/You‘d be the first one to go on Elimi-date..." Yes, Dooley-O‘s talking about women who watch too much TV. And he‘s hungry! "Instead of making a steak/you were Making The Band..." It‘s a humorous send up with a serious side: "The idiot box is tearing us apart." Take that UPN, MTV and Fox! B-side "Monday Night" is a superb battle rap that recalls classics by Kool G Rap & Polo or Big Daddy Kane.
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Flying Lotus, Hard Wax, SBTRKT and More
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
XLR8R Downloads Player