- Words: Phil Phloe
- Label: Lewis
"I got reservations/dinner and a limo But your ass wanna stay home with Jay Leno/Watching re-runs of Ricki Lake/You‘d be the first one to go on Elimi-date..." Yes, Dooley-O‘s talking about women who watch too much TV. And he‘s hungry! "Instead of making a steak/you were Making The Band..." It‘s a humorous send up with a serious side: "The idiot box is tearing us apart." Take that UPN, MTV and Fox! B-side "Monday Night" is a superb battle rap that recalls classics by Kool G Rap & Polo or Big Daddy Kane.
- GearArtist Tips: Peter Van Hoesen on How to Listen More Effectively
- NewsRecondite Announces Upcoming LP for Innervisions, Streams New Track
- MP3Clap! Clap! "Ashiko (Lurka Obeah Remix)"
- NewsSBTRKT Drops Video for "New Dorp. New York"
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
XLR8R Downloads Player