Dublex Inc. Eight Ears
- Words: Peter Nicholson
- Label: Pulver
Four DJs might make for a few ideas too many, but the members of Stuttgart quartet Dublex Inc. are apparently all on the same page. Taking inspiration from dub and South American rhythms, Eight Ears aims squarely for the dancefloor, even on laidback numbers like "Sound of the Ebu" and "Queek," which makes wonderful use of a simple, scratchy sample. With flawless production and a healthy dose of funk, it appears that Dublex Inc. has just the right number of cooks in the kitchen.
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- NewsWatch the Video for Clark's "Riff Through the Fog"
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
- NewsMaya Jane Coles to Helm Next Fabric Mix Album
XLR8R Downloads Player