- Words: Velanche
- Label: Counterpoint
On the Sheffield-based trio‘s second EP for Counterpoint, Zagreb‘s Eddy & Yannah skillfully rework "Beauty" into a Latin-tinged dancefloor filler. Blackbeard goes into dirty slow jam mode on "Darkside" with blistering results. The original "Beauty" and "Latter Rains," along with remixes, showcase Genifa Vernon-Edwards‘s elegant vocals, which make a strong first impression.
- MP3GL "Won't You See (Gerd Janson Dub Mix)"
- NewsWolfgang Voigt Pays Tribute to the Roland 303 for Kompakt's 303rd Release
- NewsLeon Vynehall Shares Mesmerizing New Video, Announces North American Tour
- NewsGhostly Artists Soundtrack Upcoming Videogame; Hear New Tracks from Shigeto, Matthew Dear, and More
- Trainwreck: DJ Slugo Recounts the Time He Found Himself in the Middle of a Hotel Room Brawl
- 20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- Record Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- Record Store Week: Co-Op 87
XLR8R Downloads Player