- Words: Chris Orr
- Label: Ghostly International
How does one categorize shoe-gazing, humorous, fun, hooky, bouncy rock that has a slight electro overtone? You don't, you just drop the needle and wallow in the gorgeous, unselfconscious grooviness of both sides of this sterling 45. File between The Undertones, The Ramones, Fischerspooner and Wire.
- XLR8R's Top 20 Downloads of July
- Dekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- Trainwreck: DJ Slugo Recounts the Time He Found Himself in the Middle of a Hotel Room Brawl
- 20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
XLR8R Downloads Player