- Words: Chris Orr
- Label: Ghostly International
How does one categorize shoe-gazing, humorous, fun, hooky, bouncy rock that has a slight electro overtone? You don't, you just drop the needle and wallow in the gorgeous, unselfconscious grooviness of both sides of this sterling 45. File between The Undertones, The Ramones, Fischerspooner and Wire.
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
- Hi-Five - DJ Q Reminisces About His Five Favorite UK Garage Bootlegs
XLR8R Downloads Player