- Words: Ross Hogg
- Label: Infrared
Do you wanna ride? Hell, yes. If the Bay is the next South (and it is), then Mr. Ski is on the verge of blowing up. "Ride" borrows a bit of Laid Back's "White Horse" (complete with background singers), but it comes off Cali cool instead of corny. Ski combines with CMT on a keyboard-laden beat that meets Oakland's sinister slump requirements, yet manages to be club and radio friendly.
- NewsDownload a New Mix from Tycho
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player