Early B History
- Words: Dub ID
- Label: King Jam
A genius producer in Kingston dug up this long-unheard reel with deejay Doctor Early B chatting on it. The slow, bassy riddim sounds like a Channel One, Roots Radics sin'ting-the kind of jam that Eek-A-Mouse or Yellowman and Fathead would ride-and Early B delivers an intelligent, plainspoken account of slavery and its repercussions in Jamaica. With an Earl Dunkley track also available on said version, this makes a visit to your dub vendor essential.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsCheck Out John Talabot's Remix of Bicep, Download an "AltMix"
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsDownload a Lush Ambient Production from xxxy
- NewsAvalon Emerson Gives Away Remix and Edits Collection
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player