- Words: Tomas
- Label: Spoilt Rotten
Somewhere in between all the grime, breakstep and experimental dub lies that original party blueprint for 2-step garage, an infectious blend of sub-bass-saturated sped-up house beats that popped champagne bottles around the globe for a few years. It's four/four tracks like Edski's that recall the novel vibe of the genre's dawning, with his ragga-influenced steppy rhythms, a swinging house groove and even acid- synths to spice it up. Like an Oakland Raiders throwback jersey-we want more music like this.
- NewsDownload a New Mix from Tycho
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player