- Words: Tomas
- Label: Spoilt Rotten
Somewhere in between all the grime, breakstep and experimental dub lies that original party blueprint for 2-step garage, an infectious blend of sub-bass-saturated sped-up house beats that popped champagne bottles around the globe for a few years. It's four/four tracks like Edski's that recall the novel vibe of the genre's dawning, with his ragga-influenced steppy rhythms, a swinging house groove and even acid- synths to spice it up. Like an Oakland Raiders throwback jersey-we want more music like this.
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- MP3Dengue Dengue Dengue! "Banana"
- NewsBoiler Room's 'Beats Unraveled' Series Continues with a Version of Shlohmo's "Places"
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
- NewsListen to a New Track from Teebs' Upcoming Sophomore LP
XLR8R Downloads Player