- Words: Tomas
- Label: Spoilt Rotten
Somewhere in between all the grime, breakstep and experimental dub lies that original party blueprint for 2-step garage, an infectious blend of sub-bass-saturated sped-up house beats that popped champagne bottles around the globe for a few years. It's four/four tracks like Edski's that recall the novel vibe of the genre's dawning, with his ragga-influenced steppy rhythms, a swinging house groove and even acid- synths to spice it up. Like an Oakland Raiders throwback jersey-we want more music like this.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
XLR8R Downloads Player