Ellay Khule Califormula
- Words: Max Herman
- Label: Decon
Ellay Khule (a.k.a. Rifleman) has never been the most publicized member of LA's Project Blowed collective, yet he carries one of the crew's most distinctive flows-a lightning-fast, "chop-hop" style. His new album, Califormula, may be the most thorough showcase of his skills thus far, and he's in good hands with forward-thinking Angelenos Omid and Nobody manning the boards. Despite his accelerated verbal speed, it's never too difficult to make out his ever-conscious dialect. While his style might be too wild for some, fans of the LA underground and Project Blowed are bound to love it.
- NewsWatch the Video for Clark's "Riff Through the Fog"
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
- NewsMaya Jane Coles to Helm Next Fabric Mix Album
XLR8R Downloads Player