The Emperor Machine The TV Extra Band
- Words: Alexis Georgopoulos
- Label: DC
The third 12" leading up to the debut album finds Andy "Chicken Lips/Big Two Hundred" Meecham in fine form. The A-side title track is just what you'd expect from him: an infectious bassline riding astride simple, functional punky dance beats and a smattering of keyboard shards making like Giorgio Moroder gone mad at Black Ark. B-side "Bloody Hell"'s shuffle will make T. Raumschmiere and Kompakt heads blush.
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- NewsCheck Out a 40-Minute Live Set from Juju & Jordash
- FeatureHi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player