The Emperor Machine The TV Extra Band
- Words: Alexis Georgopoulos
- Label: DC
The third 12" leading up to the debut album finds Andy "Chicken Lips/Big Two Hundred" Meecham in fine form. The A-side title track is just what you'd expect from him: an infectious bassline riding astride simple, functional punky dance beats and a smattering of keyboard shards making like Giorgio Moroder gone mad at Black Ark. B-side "Bloody Hell"'s shuffle will make T. Raumschmiere and Kompakt heads blush.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player