- Words: Brion Paul
- Label: Clapping Music
A startling amalgam of disparate influences, this phenomenal gripping work of cerebrum barrowing brilliance drafts the visceral potency and poetry of the orchestra on to a shrewdly conceived post-rock frame. Like truly great music, Fluxís power defies description, existing in itís own careful parallel universe where rivers flow upstream and grand pianos mark every street corner. Perhaps itís the furiously perfect drums, the cello gauges, the ramshackled enveloping instrumentation or the breathy French vocals. Perhaps itís all this, and a whole lot more.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player