Eraldo Bernocchi + Harold Budd Music For Fragments From The Inside
- Words: Doug Morton
- Label: Sub Rosa
Originally recorded as the musical accompaniment to PM Koma‘s video installation of same name, Fragments is an equally powerful experience out of context. Budd‘s subdued chording and stripped down structures engage the ebb and flow of Bernocchi‘s subliminal texturing, elastic vocal splices and sparse percussive programming with a cool, haunting touch. The tracks, named by number, incorporate elements of dub, jazz and even trip-hop, but only as a mild reference point in an otherwise amorphous daydream. Image-evoking in its own solemn state, Fragments is a projection of virtual light through the mind‘s eye.
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- NewsWatch the Video for Clark's "Riff Through the Fog"
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
- MP3Dengue Dengue Dengue! "Banana"
XLR8R Downloads Player