Et Sans Par Noussss Touss Les Treus De Vos Cranes!
- Words: Alexander Posell
- Label: Alien 8
Equal parts industrial, noise-pop, and psychedelia, Et Sans' Par Noussss... is another coup for Montreal‘s envelope-pushing Alien 8 recordings. Outer space effects commingle with whispers, pulsating organic thuds, pounds, and chants and fleeting hints of piano chords, ghost notes and haunted timbres. Just when the melancholy threatens to overwhelm, however, enough backbeat will come into the picture to bring you back to reality, or at least Et Sans' version of it. Not a bad place to be, really...
- NewsCheck Out a Playlist of the Top 100 Paradise Garage Tracks
- NewsCheck Out an 18-Mintue Remix from Ricardo Villalobos and Max Loderbauer
- GearWatch Addison Groove Give an Extensive Tour of His Studio
- NewsStream a New Modeselektor Track from the Forthcoming 'Bleep:10' Compilation
- NewsTOBACCO Shares New "Extremely NSFW" Video
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player