- Words: Philip Sherburne
- Label: Recognition
All you techno Teutonophiles, don't forget Germany's eastern neighbors in your search for minimalist oomph. On his debut EP for Janek Sienkiewicz's Recognition label, Etiop parts a different kind of iron curtain, this one made of slinky metal beads, and the resultant rippling is sublime. "Structure" is a classic in the making, the missing link between Swayzak and Wighnomy Bros.
- NewsRecondite Announces Upcoming LP for Innervisions, Streams New Track
- NewsWatch a Short Documentary with Jeff Mills
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- NewsSBTRKT Drops Video for "New Dorp. New York"
- GearArtist Tips: Peter Van Hoesen on How to Listen More Effectively
XLR8R Downloads Player