- Words: Philip Sherburne
- Label: Recognition
All you techno Teutonophiles, don't forget Germany's eastern neighbors in your search for minimalist oomph. On his debut EP for Janek Sienkiewicz's Recognition label, Etiop parts a different kind of iron curtain, this one made of slinky metal beads, and the resultant rippling is sublime. "Structure" is a classic in the making, the missing link between Swayzak and Wighnomy Bros.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
XLR8R Downloads Player