Five Deez Funky
- Words: DJ Design
- Label: !K7
The problem with rap music today is that nobody knows shit about it. I've been sayin' lately that these days, some blonde girl in a Juicy Couture outfit driving down Rodeo Drive in a 2003 Range Rover on a cell phone could be noddin' her head to the latest 50 Cent exclusive 16-bar battle verse on a mixtape by K-Slay. Thank you Five Deez for puttin' out great music that still feels like I'm up on some new shit that hasn't been tainted by a Sprite endorsement. And secondly, who else can put out a track that's 132bpm and still sound so "Funky"?
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player