Francisco Mora Amazona
- Words: Tomas
- Label: Kindred Spirits
Mora is that groovy Sun Ra Arkestra drummer who applies Big Band skills to this lively Latin/bossa jazz number lead by an amazing interstellar brass section, blazing fingers on black and white keys and nimble timbale thwacks. Detroit astronomer Carl Craig picks up where he left off on his Pepe Braddock "Angola" remix with a similarly sublime, unhurried edit. Practically gospel.
- NewsRecondite Announces Upcoming LP for Innervisions, Streams New Track
- NewsWatch a Short Documentary with Jeff Mills
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- NewsSBTRKT Drops Video for "New Dorp. New York"
- GearArtist Tips: Peter Van Hoesen on How to Listen More Effectively
XLR8R Downloads Player