- Words: Star Eyes
- Label: Breakbeat Kaos
Fresh purveys more of that cocaine-freak funk on this long-awaited platter for Adam F's Breakbeat Kaos imprint. The anthemic and instantly recognizable "Dalicks" celebrates the joy of synth pads as it constantly switches up different robotic melodies over a thorough break 'n' growling bass workout. The flip, "Temple of Doom," is an equally compelling experiment in booming dancefloor drum & bass.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player