Further Good Times...?
- Words: Ron Nachmann
- Label: Lofi Stereo
Producers Neville Attree and C-Rock roll out a slice of murky, alienated electropop for the afterhours set. The Adventure Club mix chugs along all minimally with hissing snares, while the Jagged Splinter mix anchors things with a nice, buzzy synth bass. Smooth.
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- FeatureHi-Five: Tin Man Selects His Top Acid Tracks
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
XLR8R Downloads Player