- Words: Hans Blixa Bargeld
- Label: Muzica
G-Squad continue their innovation. With its churning chords, chiming atmospheres, sweet soul vocal sample, rolling rhythm and overwhelming tumbler of a bassline, "Dance" is a prime example of an energetically Zen d&b dancefloor arrangement. And watch for the flip's vertically designed, almost pogo-ready "Bonnie & Clyde," loaded with nifty electronic effects and a well-reverbed tympani drum on the one. Bam!
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player