Gabin Mr. Freedom
- Words: David Marston
- Label: Astralwerks
If you were having cocktails in a smoky Latin jazz club, watching beautiful people dance, Gabin‘s Mr. Freedom would be the soundtrack for the evening. The Italian duo‘s latest endeavor is an uptempo recording that combines blues and Latin rhythms with a Sergio Mendes-like-charm. Songs like "Into My Soul," "Midnight Café," and "It‘s Gonna Be" are groovy, rhythmic, and surprisingly soulful, making Mr. Freedom a refreshing departure from the recent onslaught of mechanical sounding party records.
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player