Good Sex Valdez I Want Your Wife
- Words: Walker Lindh
- Label: Barclay
According to the breathily sung chant on this hugely thumping, subtly glam, minimal house monster, Mr. Valdez wants no money," but your spouse will do just fine. And if she ignores the overstated B-side mixes in favor of the extended A-side, the airy, hypnotically arrogant attitude in his voice will get her, make no mistake. So chain her up before you play it, or she's gone, my friend.
- FeatureLabels You Love: The Top 20 Labels, As Voted by XLR8R Readers
- NewsLegowelt and Willie Burns Launch Bizarre Online TV Show; Watch the First Episode Now
- NewsCheck Out a New Mix from Mount Kimbie
- NewsListen to Huxley's Upcoming Debut LP, 'Blurred'
- FeatureLabels We Love: 10 More of Our Favorite Labels, Plus Some Newcomers Worth Watching
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
- October 20: MUTEK.MX with Andy Stott, The Bug, Roman Flügel, Objekt, Laurel Halo, Oneohtrix Point Never, and More
- November 5: Club to Club with Caribou, SBTRKT, Recondite, Marcel Dettmann, Clark, Vessel, Luke Vibert, Jacques Greene, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player