Good Sex Valdez I Want Your Wife
- Words: Walker Lindh
- Label: Barclay
According to the breathily sung chant on this hugely thumping, subtly glam, minimal house monster, Mr. Valdez wants no money," but your spouse will do just fine. And if she ignores the overstated B-side mixes in favor of the extended A-side, the airy, hypnotically arrogant attitude in his voice will get her, make no mistake. So chain her up before you play it, or she's gone, my friend.
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
XLR8R Downloads Player