Good Sex Valdez I Want Your Wife
- Words: Walker Lindh
- Label: Barclay
According to the breathily sung chant on this hugely thumping, subtly glam, minimal house monster, Mr. Valdez wants no money," but your spouse will do just fine. And if she ignores the overstated B-side mixes in favor of the extended A-side, the airy, hypnotically arrogant attitude in his voice will get her, make no mistake. So chain her up before you play it, or she's gone, my friend.
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- FeatureHi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- NewsCheck Out a 40-Minute Live Set from Juju & Jordash
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player