- Words: Tim Pratt
- Label: Zora Lansen
Vancouver's Granny'Ark (Michele Irving) displays an extremely delicate touch with her minimal experimental techno on this stylish four-song sampler. Irving produces expansive waves of filtered, swirling ambient textures and glistening yet urgent keyboard shards, then sneaks in a taut 4/4 or intricate percussive loop beneath. Fans of Kid 606 or Aphex Twin's early glitchy soundscapes should board this Ark.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
XLR8R Downloads Player