Gravy Train!!!! All the Sweet Stuff
- Words: Michael Byrne
- Label: Cochon
Gravy Train!!!! is never going to top the raunch-rap glory of 2005's Are You Wigglin? But could we ever expect the Bay Areans to match something like "Kottonmouth BJ," with its classic "You can't bone my mouth/When my mouth is bone dry" b-girl punch? On All the Sweet Stuff, they didn't bother to try, instead dumping rap for campy teenybopper sing-alongs. With songs about frat parties, crushes, and jerking off, the album moves from the filth we know and love ("I wanna jack you off through your pants" on "Strip 4 Me") to bubblegum smut ("We could masturbate/Or we could roller-skate") that's been lubed with the KY left over from "Kottonmouth BJ."
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player