Gravy Train!!! Hello Doctor
- Words: Rachel Swan
- Label: Kill Rock Stars
If there's one thing the unabashedly schlocky music of Gravy Train!!! doesn't suffer from, it's a lack of self-irony. The group grew famous poaching beats from Casio Tone for the Very Alone, and routinely drawing inspiration from malt liquor, Dairy Queen, and the ass bandit. On the album Hello Doctor, Chunx, Hunx, Funx and Drunx unleash their gutter-punk sass with no apologies-a method borrowed from the Yeastie Girls. Their most infectious tracks-"Titties Bounce" and the infamous "You Made Me Gay"-are meant to be played at full volume, and will make a whole art house get crunk.
- GearArtist Tips: Mister Saturday Night on the Importance of Building a Proper DJ Booth
- NewsWatch Ben UFO's RBMA Lecture
- MP3Machines in Heaven "Hindu Milk (Debukas Remix)"
- NewsStream Keysound's Upcoming 'Certified Connections' Compilation
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Maya Jane Coles, Joy Orbison, Mister Saturday Night, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player