Gregory Shiff Puzzle
- Words: Luke Magnuson
- Label: Matter/Form
Gregory Shiff, New York City's master of all things tech and house, sheds his Sal Paradise moniker for this three-track workout on the Matter:/Form imprint. Aimee Weaver provides vocals over Shiff's hypnotic house beats and shimmering chords on both main side mixes, while Matter:/Form's own Francis Harris steps in for a tougher peak-time mix on the flip. Another solid release from this growing label.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsDefected Announces Masters at Work Anthology
- NewsCheck Out John Talabot's Remix of Bicep, Download an "AltMix"
- NewsTerekke Preps New EP for L.I.E.S., Streams Title Track
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player