- Words: Alexis Georgopoulos
- Label: Karaoke Kalk
As Hausmeister, Christian Przygodda makes sublime house music. But, erm, not that kind of house. His delicately crafted pop vignettes are tailored for prosaic home activities. Part Sound Library cheek, part ambient etude, part Brian Wilson homage, Weiter sounds not unlike if Sean O'Hagan had grown up in Berlin and been raised on minimal tech-house and Caetano Veloso. Harpsichords neighbor 4/4 pulses. Breezy acoustic guitars neighbor drum machines. And your hand keeps hitting the repeat button. Smart hand.
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player