Hearts Of Darknesses Music For Drunk Driving
- Words: John Dark
- Label: Schematic-Asphodel
I want to like this CD, with its jauntily drawn cover of dinosaur skeletons frolicking on a bright-colored tundra and being dive-bombed by dead pterodactyls. And let it not be said that I don't like the idea of mutant gabber sutured together with dance punk, glitch and sampler noise. But to be perfectly honest with you, listening to Music For Drunk Driving's 24 tracks-more like minute-long soundbites, really-is like having someone shove hot pokers in your ears while pulling off your toenails one by one. In other words, it's full of sounds that only a stegosaurus in a k-hole could love.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
XLR8R Downloads Player