Heartthrob Time for Ensor
- Words: Doug Morton
- Label: Minus
Having gained our attention with his debut appearance on the recent Minimize to Maximize compilation, Brooklyn‘s Jesse Siminski drops his first single for the Minus label. He advances his polished black-chrome techno sound with a balance of eerie, cortex-resonating synth work and granular sub-textures; the tight, minimal 4/4 pumpery and nano-botic percussion snaps it all together. Solid stuff.
- PodcastGerd Janson
- FeatureReal Talk: Hieroglyphic Being on His Unorthodox DJ Style, Muscle Mirroring, and Why the Whole Thing Is a Big Cosmic Joke
- NewsLes Sins Shares "Talk About" from Upcoming Debut LP
- NewsCheck Out the Video for Teengirl Fantasy's "Lung" Single
- NewsWatch the Animated Video for Lone's "Restless City"
- Real Talk: Hieroglyphic Being on His Unorthodox DJ Style, Muscle Mirroring, and Why the Whole Thing Is a Big Cosmic Joke
- Getting Down, Biking Around, and Reveling in the Final Days of Trouw: Reflections on ADE 2014
- Labels You Love: The Top 20 Labels, As Voted by XLR8R Readers
- Labels We Love: 10 More of Our Favorite Labels, Plus Some Newcomers Worth Watching
XLR8R Downloads Player