Heartthrob Time for Ensor
- Words: Doug Morton
- Label: Minus
Having gained our attention with his debut appearance on the recent Minimize to Maximize compilation, Brooklyn‘s Jesse Siminski drops his first single for the Minus label. He advances his polished black-chrome techno sound with a balance of eerie, cortex-resonating synth work and granular sub-textures; the tight, minimal 4/4 pumpery and nano-botic percussion snaps it all together. Solid stuff.
- FeatureDekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- NewsIkonika Streams New Track from Upcoming Hyperdub EP, Drops New Mix
- NewsWatch a New Video for Fatima's "Rest in Peace"
- MP3Remote "Alcyone (Matt Walsh Remix)"
- Trainwreck: DJ Slugo Recounts the Time He Found Himself in the Middle of a Hotel Room Brawl
- 20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- Record Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
XLR8R Downloads Player