Heartthrob Time for Ensor
- Words: Doug Morton
- Label: Minus
Having gained our attention with his debut appearance on the recent Minimize to Maximize compilation, Brooklyn‘s Jesse Siminski drops his first single for the Minus label. He advances his polished black-chrome techno sound with a balance of eerie, cortex-resonating synth work and granular sub-textures; the tight, minimal 4/4 pumpery and nano-botic percussion snaps it all together. Solid stuff.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- Feature20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- PodcastMaxmillion Dunbar
- MP3Son of Sun "Feel Like I Feel (John Daly Remix)"
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player