Henrik Schwarz Leave My Head Alone Brain
- Words: S.U.M.O.
- Label: Sunday Music
This guy has such a tasteful sound: deep and dirty, but at the same time intelligent and damn funky. This fantastically titled fifth release on his Sunday Music imprint is a bassline-driven track with a dubby touch, topped with a sweet vocal hook and weird old samples. Gourmet.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- FeatureHi-Five: Tin Man Selects His Top Acid Tracks
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with DVS1, Aphex Twin, Dntel, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player