How To Kill The DJ Exhibit [B]
- Words: Alexis Georgopoulos
- Label: Tigersushi
More rare goodies from Ivan Smagghe and crew. Exhibit [B]'s long lost reissue of Australian group Severed Heads' "Dead Eyes Opened" is edited brilliantly by France's Joakim; and Smagghe and Fany Corral's edit of "Essit Musique" is acid the way it should be. On another TS release, art hipster Sir Alice eschews the club for more aggressive experimentalism, sounding like Gina X fronting Neubaten. Search both these out.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
XLR8R Downloads Player