How To Kill The DJ Exhibit [B]
- Words: Alexis Georgopoulos
- Label: Tigersushi
More rare goodies from Ivan Smagghe and crew. Exhibit [B]'s long lost reissue of Australian group Severed Heads' "Dead Eyes Opened" is edited brilliantly by France's Joakim; and Smagghe and Fany Corral's edit of "Essit Musique" is acid the way it should be. On another TS release, art hipster Sir Alice eschews the club for more aggressive experimentalism, sounding like Gina X fronting Neubaten. Search both these out.
- FeatureDekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- MP3Liar "Key Party (Spurz 'Key Bump' Edit)"
- NewsSpectral Sound Announces New EP from Patricia; Hear a Track Now
- MP3HolloH "Laying Awake"
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- Dekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- Trainwreck: DJ Slugo Recounts the Time He Found Himself in the Middle of a Hotel Room Brawl
- 20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- Record Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
XLR8R Downloads Player