How To Kill The DJ Exhibit [B]
- Words: Alexis Georgopoulos
- Label: Tigersushi
More rare goodies from Ivan Smagghe and crew. Exhibit [B]'s long lost reissue of Australian group Severed Heads' "Dead Eyes Opened" is edited brilliantly by France's Joakim; and Smagghe and Fany Corral's edit of "Essit Musique" is acid the way it should be. On another TS release, art hipster Sir Alice eschews the club for more aggressive experimentalism, sounding like Gina X fronting Neubaten. Search both these out.
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player