How To Kill The DJ Exhibit [B]
- Words: Alexis Georgopoulos
- Label: Tigersushi
More rare goodies from Ivan Smagghe and crew. Exhibit [B]'s long lost reissue of Australian group Severed Heads' "Dead Eyes Opened" is edited brilliantly by France's Joakim; and Smagghe and Fany Corral's edit of "Essit Musique" is acid the way it should be. On another TS release, art hipster Sir Alice eschews the club for more aggressive experimentalism, sounding like Gina X fronting Neubaten. Search both these out.
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- FeatureHi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- NewsCheck Out a 40-Minute Live Set from Juju & Jordash
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player