I:Cube Chicago Sur Seine
- Words: Roar Shack
- Label: Versatile
I:Cube is a chameleon from Paris who merges modern electronics with retro dance, and blurs the boundaries between house, techno, ‘80s music, and broken beat. That eclecticism is on display on here, illustrated by an analog synth-saturated ode to early Chicago house. With its churning retro keys and flying hi-hats, "Sur Seine" could snare errant Goths or haute fashionistas alike. "Tokyo Uno" indulges in languid Miami Vice-era dance hues, while appropriately employing Yellow Magic Orchestra melodies.
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- NewsDJ Sprinkles Plans Brief North American Tour
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- NewsRoman Flügel Shares New Track from Upcoming LP
XLR8R Downloads Player