I-Robots Third Millennium
- Words: Tim Pratt
- Label: Elettrica
I-Robots' (Italy's Gianluca Pandullo) second volume of swirling, synthesizer-laden Italian disco is a great mixture of old and new electro, reinterpreting '80s-era tracks such as Charlie's 1983 gem "Spacer Woman." The key track here is Oxtongue's (Kompakt) remix with snappy electro beats criss-crossing turgid, shimmery synths with a pulsing bassline and treated vocals.
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
XLR8R Downloads Player