I-Robots Third Millennium
- Words: Tim Pratt
- Label: Elettrica
I-Robots' (Italy's Gianluca Pandullo) second volume of swirling, synthesizer-laden Italian disco is a great mixture of old and new electro, reinterpreting '80s-era tracks such as Charlie's 1983 gem "Spacer Woman." The key track here is Oxtongue's (Kompakt) remix with snappy electro beats criss-crossing turgid, shimmery synths with a pulsing bassline and treated vocals.
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- MP3Dengue Dengue Dengue! "Banana"
- NewsBoiler Room's 'Beats Unraveled' Series Continues with a Version of Shlohmo's "Places"
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
- NewsListen to a New Track from Teebs' Upcoming Sophomore LP
XLR8R Downloads Player