The Impossebulls One Man‘s Dope
- Words: Ohmega Watts
- Label: Slam Jamz
The A-side on this 7" from Chuck D‘s label is "One Man‘s Dope," a subpar track with subpar rhymes; it‘s not terrible, but it‘s not my style, and the beat is pretty simplistic-almost like a skeleton track. The B-side, "Psychodelix Holy Ghost" by 7th Octave, has a more upbeat, hip-hop-meets-rock feel circa ‘91. It‘s more developed than the flip, but again suffers from subpar rhymes and unoriginal beats. You‘ve heard it all before.
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player