Incognito On the Road (Danny Krivit Re-Edit)
- Words: Ron Nachmann
- Label: Ibadan
Body and Soul resident Krivit follows up his treatment of Aretha Franklin in his re-edit series with this smooth yet jumpy New York-style bossa treatment of this classic from the prime players in acid jazz's first wave. The Brazilian environment works wonderfully, especially in the vocal/keyboard trade-offs and percussion breakdowns in the middle.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player