Incognito On the Road (Danny Krivit Re-Edit)
- Words: Ron Nachmann
- Label: Ibadan
Body and Soul resident Krivit follows up his treatment of Aretha Franklin in his re-edit series with this smooth yet jumpy New York-style bossa treatment of this classic from the prime players in acid jazz's first wave. The Brazilian environment works wonderfully, especially in the vocal/keyboard trade-offs and percussion breakdowns in the middle.
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- NewsCheck Out a 40-Minute Live Set from Juju & Jordash
- FeatureHi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player