Incognito On the Road (Danny Krivit Re-Edit)
- Words: Ron Nachmann
- Label: Ibadan
Body and Soul resident Krivit follows up his treatment of Aretha Franklin in his re-edit series with this smooth yet jumpy New York-style bossa treatment of this classic from the prime players in acid jazz's first wave. The Brazilian environment works wonderfully, especially in the vocal/keyboard trade-offs and percussion breakdowns in the middle.
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Flying Lotus, Hard Wax, SBTRKT and More
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
XLR8R Downloads Player