Infinite Livez Bush Meat
- Words: Christine Hsieh
- Label: Big Dada
This is the kind of album that can raise eyebrows, elicit giggles and force groans all within the space of one song, but that's exactly why Bush Meat is so entertaining. Livez defies convention and common sense with bizarre couplets, wacky choruses, densely layered meanings and fat, chunky beats. Songs like "The Adventures of the Lactating Man," "Worcestershire Sauce" and "White Wee Wee" are strangely captivating, full of lyrics so off-the-wall they're either the ramblings of a deranged genius or the village idiot. Bush Meat certainly isn't boring-a lot more than can be said about most hip-hop these days.
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player