Ivana Santilli Everlasting
- Words: Velanche Stewart
- Label: Do Right
Canadian-bred, New York-based chanteuse Ivana Santilli‘s ballad "Everlasting" trails along the downbeat path. Japanese DJ Mitsu The Beats, one of the dopest hip-hop producers of now, drops jazzy ambiance over trippy beats that seem to float effortlessly. Meanwhile, fellow Canadian producers Circle Research lighten the beats and let the groove do its thang, with Abdominal flowing rhymes without a hint of intrusion.
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player