Ivana Santilli Everlasting
- Words: Velanche Stewart
- Label: Do Right
Canadian-bred, New York-based chanteuse Ivana Santilli‘s ballad "Everlasting" trails along the downbeat path. Japanese DJ Mitsu The Beats, one of the dopest hip-hop producers of now, drops jazzy ambiance over trippy beats that seem to float effortlessly. Meanwhile, fellow Canadian producers Circle Research lighten the beats and let the groove do its thang, with Abdominal flowing rhymes without a hint of intrusion.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
XLR8R Downloads Player