J Sweet Gutter (Alias Mix)
- Words: Tomas
- Label: Sweet Beats
Plain and simple, grime is the UK's crunk. It's loud, abrasive music that parents hate and politicians blame for societal woes, which means it's the best music on the planet right now. J Sweet joins Wiley and Youngstar as a shot caller in the London underground; pirates 'luv di mon and shops like Big Apple can't keep his whites in stock. But better than J's electroshock beats is the way that Alias uses a sample to shout himself out on every freakin' remix he does. Now that's gully.
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player