J-Zone A Job Ain't Nuthin' But Work
- Words: Rachel Swan
- Label: Fatbeats
Like Ill Bill, J-Zone is a guilty pleasure-the fact that he takes delight in rapping about the most morally reprehensible behavior possible is part of his charm. While J-Zone's persistent references to his third leg might grate on your nerves, his confrontational sense of humor results in some pretty great punchlines, creative disses ("A Friendly Game of Basketball") and gut-busting shout-outs to his "ugly niggas worldwide" ("Kill Pretty"). As for funky beats, A Job Ain't Nuthin' But Work improves on last year's $ick of Bein' Rich, especially on the bouncy opening track, "$poiled Rotten," and the chorus of "Disco Ho."
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- NewsDJ Sprinkles Plans Brief North American Tour
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
XLR8R Downloads Player