jab mica och el abc hej im cola
- Words: Robbie Mackey
- Label: Ache
Here is a sample list of instruments found on jab mica och el's latest Ache offering: xylophone, recorder, human voice, French horn, triggered pikin sounds (?), saxophone, kazoo-flute, eggs, harmonica, banjo, oboe, whistle, and something called a "gobble." Here is what those instruments, in various permutations and configurations, sound like: the infinite innocence and newness of childhood, the majesty of finding everything interesting, and of loving its freshness. After a while things get a bit too close to baby-wipes and diapers, but the initial sound is about as captivating as birth.
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsThe Lowdown - This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Untold, Tycho, Jam City, and More
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsListen to Bodhi's New Single for Ten Thousand Yen
XLR8R Downloads Player