jab mica och el abc hej im cola
- Words: Robbie Mackey
- Label: Ache
Here is a sample list of instruments found on jab mica och el's latest Ache offering: xylophone, recorder, human voice, French horn, triggered pikin sounds (?), saxophone, kazoo-flute, eggs, harmonica, banjo, oboe, whistle, and something called a "gobble." Here is what those instruments, in various permutations and configurations, sound like: the infinite innocence and newness of childhood, the majesty of finding everything interesting, and of loving its freshness. After a while things get a bit too close to baby-wipes and diapers, but the initial sound is about as captivating as birth.
- NewsDownload a New Mix from Tycho
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player