jab mica och el abc hej im cola
- Words: Robbie Mackey
- Label: Ache
Here is a sample list of instruments found on jab mica och el's latest Ache offering: xylophone, recorder, human voice, French horn, triggered pikin sounds (?), saxophone, kazoo-flute, eggs, harmonica, banjo, oboe, whistle, and something called a "gobble." Here is what those instruments, in various permutations and configurations, sound like: the infinite innocence and newness of childhood, the majesty of finding everything interesting, and of loving its freshness. After a while things get a bit too close to baby-wipes and diapers, but the initial sound is about as captivating as birth.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- NewsListen to Tin Man's Upcoming 'Ode' LP
- NewsLapalux Drops New Single for Brainfeeder, Announces European Tour
- NewsWatch Holly Herndon's Video for New Single, "Home"
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player