jab mica och el abc hej im cola
- Words: Robbie Mackey
- Label: Ache
Here is a sample list of instruments found on jab mica och el's latest Ache offering: xylophone, recorder, human voice, French horn, triggered pikin sounds (?), saxophone, kazoo-flute, eggs, harmonica, banjo, oboe, whistle, and something called a "gobble." Here is what those instruments, in various permutations and configurations, sound like: the infinite innocence and newness of childhood, the majesty of finding everything interesting, and of loving its freshness. After a while things get a bit too close to baby-wipes and diapers, but the initial sound is about as captivating as birth.
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- FeatureXLR8R's Top 20 Downloads of July
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with FaltyDL, Dekmantel, Randomer, and More
- NewsThe Great American Techno Festival Announces Dates and Initial Line-Up
- NewsR&S Readies Debut Outing from Alma Construct, Streams Lead Track
- XLR8R's Top 20 Downloads of July
- Dekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- Trainwreck: DJ Slugo Recounts the Time He Found Himself in the Middle of a Hotel Room Brawl
- 20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
XLR8R Downloads Player