Jamalski Ruffnecks Revenge
- Words: Matt Earp
- Label: Ozore Age
Jungle MC albums are a hard sell and hyper-kinetic Jamalski‘s unending delivery trips over its own flow as often as it excites the audience. "Devil Dandruff" rolls out well but the rest is mired in French d&b‘s obsession with posturing synth lines over good old beats and bass. Producers like Soper, Capital J, and even Future Prophecies don‘t bring the energy needed to make it work, and Jamalski is left holding the bag.
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player