Jamie Anderson Short Stories
- Words: Derek Grey
- Label: Fixia
So what does Jamie Anderson tell us with these four short stories? "Food For Thought" is a tale of A.R.T. label-style broken electronic synthesis. "More Or Less" delves into the lives of minimalist old-school techno souls. "Back Then" is a yarn reminiscing on late ‘80s robotic beats and the book finishes with the potent "Open Your Mind"‘s willful Jack-The-Tab acid revival. Talk about pulp friction!
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player