Jamie Anderson Short Stories
- Words: Derek Grey
- Label: Fixia
So what does Jamie Anderson tell us with these four short stories? "Food For Thought" is a tale of A.R.T. label-style broken electronic synthesis. "More Or Less" delves into the lives of minimalist old-school techno souls. "Back Then" is a yarn reminiscing on late ‘80s robotic beats and the book finishes with the potent "Open Your Mind"‘s willful Jack-The-Tab acid revival. Talk about pulp friction!
- NewsStream Submerse's Upcoming Debut Full-Length, 'Slow Waves'
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
- NewsCheck Out Another Track from Rustie's Upcoming LP for Warp
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsRicardo Villalobos Readies 'Voodog' 12"; Preview It Now
XLR8R Downloads Player