Jamie Lidell “Little Bit of Feel Good”
- Words: Rica Ambis
- Label: Warp
Different, but in the same vein as his previous album, Jamie Lidell manages to hit the '60s vibe, but you can still sense that it was produced in the modern day. “Little Bit of Feel Good” sometimes sounds like Stevie Wonder's Innervisions but the beatboxing is a dead giveaway that this song is from the future. Still, he knows how to use his influences and doesn‘t try to hide it.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player