Jamie Lidell “Little Bit of Feel Good”
- Words: Rica Ambis
- Label: Warp
Different, but in the same vein as his previous album, Jamie Lidell manages to hit the '60s vibe, but you can still sense that it was produced in the modern day. “Little Bit of Feel Good” sometimes sounds like Stevie Wonder's Innervisions but the beatboxing is a dead giveaway that this song is from the future. Still, he knows how to use his influences and doesn‘t try to hide it.
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player