Jammin Go DJ Rmx
- Words: Star Eyes
- Label: Bingo
The "Go DJ" remix keeps the tempo and DJ-friendly arrangement of the original breakstep anthem, switching up the bass pattern and adding half-time d&b fills but not letting up any of the pressure. Flip for the gimmicky "Uptalking," a mash of accelerating and decelerating distorted bass no doubt inspired by the sounds of Zinc's Audi going from ÿ to 100.
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player